2020 Duckworth Advantage Sport 18'
Just when you thought you’ve seen it all, Duckworth unveils its newest advancement: the 18’ Advantage Sport. While the price might convey “entry-level,” the standard features and fuel-efficient performance says “professional” from bow to stern. Perfect for seasoned fishermen and families alike, the Advantage Sport brings abundant storage, full top protection, a spacious cockpit and wide open rear fishing deck to the party. It also features premium pedestal seats, convenient walk-thru windshield layout, and a large bow with combination anchor locker or fish box. Reliable and capable for the long haul, there are few places the Advantage Sport can’t take you. If you’ve dreamed of owning a Duckworth, you owe it to yourself to step aboard this sportfishing gamechanger.
Features may include:HULL
- 25" shaft main motor transom w/ 25" shaft kicker,
- Fitted splashwell for main motor
- Extruded chine and toe rail
- 5 piece welded windshield, welded hinged center door, grab handles
- Recessed self-bailing bow
- Bow storage (room for additional batteries)
- Passenger console w/ grab handle
- Transducer bracket on each side
- Side storage trays with gunwale rod racks – 2 per side
- Pressure tested subfloor fuel cell – diurnal system compliant
- USCG level flotation foam package
- Solid color interior and exterior full side paint choice of 8 standard colors: Pure White, Black, Green, Flame Red, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Gunmetal Grey, Currant Red
- Vinyl covered marine grade plywood floors
- Deluxe folding seats on pedestals and locking seat swivels
- Heavy duty two bow canvas top and side curtains
- 2 Stainless steel cup holders
- Removable navigation & anchor lights w/ storage clips
- Instrument panel package includes: fuel gauge, power point, 5 marine grade lighted switches, blank holes, 6 gang fuse panel and USB port.
- Stainless steel marine horn
- Heavy duty rotary steering