2004 Sunseeker 37 Sportfish
This 2004 Sunseeker 37 Sportfisher is powered by Twin Volvo Penta D6-310 620 hp diesel engines with only 315 Hours. This vessel was stored on an indoor lift and has only had two owners.
The current owner has put plenty of work and updates into this well-maintained vessel, including:
- New Maxwell windlass
- New Lewmar bow thruster
- New A/C water pump, recently serviced
- New STB side engine starter
- New Bottom Paint
- New Zincs
- Rebuilt Generator
- Full Wax & Compound
- New Simrad GO12 XSE Chartplotter GPS with Wi-Fi
- New Simrad Radar 3G. Max range 200' to 24nm with 17 range settings
- New Total Scan Transducer (Fish Reveal Smart Target Viewing) DownScan
-New Bluetooth stereo, new 4 speakers 8" with an amplifier
This 2004 Sunseeker 37 Sportfisher features a spacious aft cockpit suitable for fishing or diving, a large center console helm station, a large forward lounge and teak folding table completely sheltered by the hardtop and forward windscreen. Also included aer a large top loading ice chest, a tackle and bait station, livewell, sink, numerous rod holders in the gunwales and transom, a transom shower, and fish boxes in the cockpit deck.
Contact us today to view this beautiful vessel!